Child Support Modification Is Possible

There are certain times when your situation may change significantly enough to require a modification of your orders. There are also times when the other party does not follow your court orders regarding custody or support. When these situations arise, it is critical to have a skilled attorney in your corner to protect your rights. Whether you need to modify your orders or enforce a support award, we can help.

The Chandler law firm of Donaldson Stewart, P.C., is a family law firm dedicated to serving its clients’ best interests. You can rely on our years of experience to help you achieve your goals. Contact our law office to schedule a free initial consultation.

Helping To Modify Custody And Support Orders Throughout Arizona

Post-decree modifications are allowed when significant changes such as a loss of a job, extreme medical expenses, relocation or another unexpected event take place. We can help you seek a post-decree modification of any type of family law order, including:

If you feel as though your situation has changed, we can help you determine if you are eligible for a modification.

Enforcing Your Court Orders When They Are Disobeyed

Failing to follow a court order can have serious consequences. We will work with you to use all options available under Arizona law to see to it that your orders are followed properly. Whether the other party is failing to pay support, denying you visitation rights or failing to consult with you regarding important decisions concerning your children, we can help.

Contact Our Post-Divorce Modification And Enforcement Lawyers

If you need to have your family court orders enforced or modified, do not hesitate to contact our attorneys.