Maricopa County Family Law and Estate Planning Lawyers
No matter what the legal issue may be, we believe that all of our clients deserve quality legal advice and representation. The full-service law firm of Donaldson Stewart, P.C., offers a team of experienced professionals that will effectively handle your legal matters. We are committed to providing exceptional legal services at reasonable rates to clients in Chandler, Phoenix and throughout Maricopa County.
Our firm is focused on client satisfaction. For our lawyers, the emphasis is on guiding clients through a difficult or complex process.
Diverse Areas of Practice
The growth of our firm since its inception has allowed us to represent clients in various areas of the law:
- We serve as a diligent advocate for those clients facing a divorce and the issues related to it, including legal decision-making authority and parenting time, child support, spousal maintenance, and division of marital property and debts.
- We often look at forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) such as collaborative law and mediation to arrive at divorce settlement agreements.
- With the arrival of same-sex marriage in Arizona, individuals in same-sex relationships turn to our law firm for guidance with a variety of family law issues.
- Not all family law matters are about separation. Adoption is a rewarding part of our practice that brings families together.
- Clients focused on their future and that of their family members come to us for help in establishing living trusts, wills, powers of attorney and living wills.
- Our firm can help Maricopa County entrepreneurs with business formation, whether it involves a limited liability company (LLC) or a corporation.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced family law or estate planning attorney, please contact us.